Today I found that I was awarded the ‘One Lovely Blog Award’ by Laura Lemke. For those of you who don’t know, Laura Lemke is the author of Opus Aria. If you’re interested in hearing more about it, you can read her blog or check out my review of her story, here. Thank you so much!
To accept this award:
- Link back to the blogger who nominated you.
- Paste the award image on your blog.
- Tell 7 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other blogs that you would like to give the award to.
- Contact the bloggers that you have chosen and let them know about the award.
Alright, so here’s the nominations…well five of them. I’ll try to add more when I think of them.
Alright…and now 7 things about myself…
- I have wanted to become a published author since the age of 5. Some kids wanted to be astronauts, I wanted to see my stories in Print.
- My favorite movie growing up was The Mask, starring Jim Carey.
- I’m a huge Sci-fi nerd, Doctor Who being my favorite series.
- I live in California and love the warm sun…not the hot sun, though.
- If writing doesn’t work out for me, I would love to open my own used book store. Or at least work in one.
- I tend to write stories based on my fears.
- For about two years, all my stories ended with the main character’s death. It was sort of depressing and probably related to fun fact #6.
I love awards! Now you can expect to see more reviews from me this week. I might be reviewing, Kingdoms of Amalur, Pulp Fiction, Fight Club (Book and Movie), Safe House and John Carter.