I was lucky enough to be nominated by Mr. Rumsey for this award. I strongly recommend that you head over to the Rum-man’s site. I’m pretty sure no one has ever called him the Rum-man. I should probably stop…
Now, as always there are certain rules which come with this award, I must:
- Display the Award Certificate on your website
- Announce your win with a post and link to whoever presented your award
- Present 15 awards to deserving bloggers (yeahhhhh, that’s too many)
- Drop them a comment to tip them off after you’ve linked them in the post
- Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
With the first two of those things done, it’s now time for me to name the 15…how about 6? bloggers which I’m awarding this to. And here they are:
- Andy Watches Movie – Here’s hoping he returns to wow us with his amazing blogging.
- Candace Knoebel – She’s very nice and runs a great blog.
- MikesFilmTalk – Do I need to explain myself? This blog is awesome!
- Cinemaniac Reviews – Most people know this great blog. Why? Because the reviews are good and plentiful.
- Victors Movie Reviews – Another great review website, and Victor has been kind enough to write to epic posts for The Bishop Review.
- CinemaSchminema – Misty sure does get a lot of awards doesn’t she? Well here’s one more! That’s what you get for having a good blog.
If you’ve already been nominated and done this, don’t worry. If you haven’t, Yay!
I’m copying Mr. Rumsey and doing the Actor’s Studio questions. Don’t judge me!
- What is your favorite word?
- What is your least favorite word?
‘Swag’ – Sounds like an STD
- What turns you on?
A sense of humor
- What turns you off?
- What sound or noise do you love?
- What sound or noise do you hate?
Fork against a plate, you know the shrill sound.
- What is your favorite curse word?
‘Cockburn’ – I think that’s a swear word, at least I use it as one.
- What profession other than yours would you like to attempt?
I would love to write and direct a feature-length film.
- What profession would you not like to do?
Teacher, a professor is alright, but I would hate teaching high school.
- If heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the pearly gates?
“Who let him in?” Then laughter and lots of hugging.
And that’s it folks. Thanks for reading and be sure to check out the blogs that I’ve named!